The VC Box reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify and amend these Terms at its absolute discretion. Your continued use of the website thereafter will constitute an agreement with any such modifications.
- The VC Box takes reasonable measures to keep the information on the website accurate, complete, and up-to-date. The VC Box will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the inaccuracy, incompleteness, or lack of timeliness of the information.
2. NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
- The website may contain content related to information on investments, legal strategies, and accounting. In no event shall any content on the website be considered as legal, financial, or advice of any kind. The VC Box is not responsible for any consequences, whether directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, including but not limited to any action or inaction on your part and your use of the materials and information on the website.
- Neither the availability, operation, transmission, receipt, nor use of the document generator is intended to create, or constitutes formation of, an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege. You should not rely on the content available on The VC Box as a substitute for legal, tax, or financial advice from qualified professionals. You should consult your tax and legal advisors regarding the tax and legal consequences of forming or incorporating your business and the issuance of securities to officers, directors, employees, investors, agents, and service providers.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content displayed on the website is the sole property of The VC Box and is subject to intellectual property protection, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and service marks. By using the website, you agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify, or distribute any of the intellectual property contained on the website, except for your personal, noncommercial use. Any unauthorized use of the website shall be considered as a clear breach of these Terms. The VC Box expressly reserves the right to take legal action and bring any claim in law or in equity in connection with the breach of these Terms.
- The website may contain links or references to third-party links, your access to such third-party links is made at your own risk. The VC Box has no control over such third-party links and is not responsible for the content of such sites, makes no representation or solicitation of such sites, and does not necessarily endorse the information, material, products, or services contained through any such sites.
6.DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Your use of the website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall The VC Box, its partners, or affiliates be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, product liability, or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of the website.
- The VC Box and its affiliates expressly disclaim all liability, loss, or risk incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of the use of the document generator. The information contained in these documents is provided only as general information and may not reflect the most current market and legal developments, and may not address all relevant business or legal issues.
- You hereby waive any and all such claims against The VC Box, its partners, and affiliates. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of these Terms.
- You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited by these Terms or applicable laws.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The VC Box, its partners, and affiliates from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including attorneys’ fees) related to (i) your violation of these Terms, and/or (ii) your posting or use of materials on the website.
- The VC Box reserves the right to terminate or block your use of the website or any related website for violating any of these Terms.
8.GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of the Abu Dhabi Global Market (the “ADGM”) have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, forfeiture of such provision shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
For any inquires related to these terms or The VC Box services, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.